Snow, snow... go away!

I'm so very, very tired of snow.  It has snowed here, yet again.  We've received about 4.5 inches of the crap.  My children are NEVER going to get out of school for Summer break.  I think this makes snow day number 10 or 11.  I've honestly not been keeping lost count.  With us being all tucked away on or in our own respectable covers, afghans, and throws on the couches, I haven't really had much to blog about.  Except that I HATE THE SNOW.  It's cold.  It's wet.  It's miserable.  So... I'll leave you with photos from days 25 and 26.

Day 25

Day 25 - Who ordered extra fog with their coffee this morning?

Day 26

Day 26 - Snow day movie marathon! Actually this turned into a Pirates of the Caribbean movie marathon, but I didn't feel like taking another photo.

No comments