A Party!


Saturday went well. I'm still here and I'm still sane. Go me.

Neil changed his idea about what to be this year about 10 times. Finally, finally, he decided on a costume.

"The Gatekeeper"...


Now I swear I wasn't stealing the real Gatekeeper's thunder! I promise the tag on the costume said, "The Gatekeeper". It didn't dawn on me until people asked what his costume was.

Kaia, of course, knew she wanted to be


Chris really wasn't feeling the whole "dressing up" vibe, but I opted for

to make it easier for him.

I heard a great story. A story about

I don't want to spoil the ending for you though....

Our costumes varied

...and yes, that is my mom hiding in the background.

I am abnormally proud that both of my kids


And...


After the festivites were over and a few alcoholic beverages later, it's time for
a game of


And so ended our day...

No comments